Terms and Conditions
1. Payment is due in full to secure your order
2. Once payment is received, I will add your order to the calendar
3. An invoice does not constitute a confirmed order, and an order is not confirmed until payment is received.
4. Any changes requested after order confirmation cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
5. All prices are non-negotiable and priced according to the design and size of the product ordered.
6. Collection appointments will be finalized at the consultation. The collection appointment must be kept as the cakes are perishable. Failure to maintain a confirmed collection time may result in the order being unable to be collected. While we will try and make every effort to accommodate a reschedule, there is no guarantee that we will be able to do so. There are no refunds.
7. Please read carefully and follow the care instructions upon order confirmation. Once you or your representative has collected your bouquet/cake/garden box, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the bouquet/cake/garden box once it leaves our possession.
8. Often, we will photograph bouquets/cakes/garden boxes. We reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation.
9. All cakes and cupcakes contain or come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests or recipient of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon our ability to complete the agreement. It is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control
11.The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.